Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special thanks and a message for Eddie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special thanks and a message for Eddie

First, I wanted to thank Eddie once again for sending me a fluorescent orange t-shirt and thank him for calling me an old agnostic bastard, but I wanted to share with him this video which I think more accurately describes me:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYFJG05PvE
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    It is much more effective to teach people how to swim than to try to dry all the world oceans.

Now that's funny! How's chances of a picture of the shirt?
    Steve - M&M Member #690

'68 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    '90 Limited Edition Mustang LX 5.0 'vert (7-Up Car)

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Hilarious Steve !! I always loved that guy as an actor. For fans of the HBO Series, "The Sopranos", he played the gangster in Tony's crew, and was called "Big Pussy."

But I'm with Stangfan Steve .............. let's have a picture of that very EXPENSIVE shirt I sent you ...( $.05.. THE POSTAGE COST MORE) , in color naturally, you "Old AGNOSTIC BASTARD !!"
      Eddie "D"
      '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
      "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
      M&M Member #339.

Comment

CORRECTION ! CORRECTION ! Steve Schirripa did NOT play "Big Pussy" in the "Sopranos" !! He played Bobby 'Baccalla'...

But it looks like nobody watched that terrific HBO series .................... and where is that picture Steve ??
        Eddie "D"
        "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
        M&M Member #339.

Comment

Originally posted by 70 Pony View Post
          CORRECTION ! CORRECTION ! Steve Schirripa did NOT play "Big Pussy" in the "Sopranos" !! He played Bobby 'Baccalla'...

But it looks like nobody watched that terrific HBO series .................... and where is that picture Steve ??
          I will get a pic up soon, Eddie. My memory stinks these days...
          It is much more effective to teach people how to swim than to try to dry all the world oceans.

Comment

As promised, the day-glo t-shirt Eddie generously sent me:

0A478D92-769B-40B3-9C5C-1AF2517B8DD4.jpeg

Comment

We'd certainly see you coming in that one!
              Steve - M&M Member #690

'68 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
              '90 Limited Edition Mustang LX 5.0 'vert (7-Up Car)

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
              Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Steve ... sorry I missed this post .... too many distractions in my life, and none of them good...

Funny how a picture doesn't bring out the almost "glow in the dark" color of that shirt. It truly was a color that I couldn't describe.

Wear it, and GET LOST IN THE WOODS in it, in GOOD HEALTH BUDDY !!!
                Eddie "D"
                M&M Member #339.

Comment

I shall, and thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                  X