Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

helping out family...............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helping out family...............

My sister just called and asked me if I could loan her $500 to help her pay her rent... And you know me always willing to help my friends and family out... I told her..."give me a minute let me check my account and I'll call you right back."

Before I could check my account my mom calls and says, "Don’t give her any money because she's lying.” My mother proceeds to tell me that she wants to use that $500 to get her husband out of jail because she wants to be under the same roof with him for her birthday!!!

So I thought about it for a minute, and decided to go ahead and give her the $500 because we all need help at times... So I called her back and said, "yea, I can help you"

A couple hours later, I got a call from the County Jail, I say hello and she starts screaming and asking, “Why did you give me counterfeit money?!"

I replied: " so you and your husband would be under the same roof for your birthday!!!"
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.
Working...
X