Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

god will provide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god will provide

a river started to over flow its banks, and the water was starting to get deep.

and old man was sitting on his porch when an army truck came by and told the man to get in the truck. the man replied no need as god will provide for me.

later on a boat came by, at that time the man was on his second floor balcony, and the boat operator said get in the boat as we may not be able to get back here later. the man replied, god will provide for me.

finally a helicopter came by, by that time the man was sitting on his roof, and the pilot yelled down get in as we wont be coming back. the man again replied that god will proved for me.

finally the old man drowned and was brought before god, and he asked god why did you not provide for me in my hour of need? to which god replied, i provided a truck, a boat and a helicopter, how much more did you need me to provide?
    64 falcon
    66 mustang
    76 el camino

a man's fate is a man's fate
    and life is but an illusion

a good one
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

Working...
    X