Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front suspension tool dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front suspension tool dimensions

Hello all, I'm putting our Mach up on jack stands for the winter and would like to see if anybody might have the dimensions so I can build a pair of the support tools used to keep the front suspension from over extending itself. I've seen the tools in magazines but no dimensions so I can make a pair...Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Didnít Jeff Ford do a AutoRestomod video on this a while back?
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    I wish Americans wouldn't take advice on complex social issues from people that make their living from the talents they learned in kindergarten; singing, dancing, coloring, playing pretend, tossing balls, telling jokes...
    Pay attention to the people who think and highlight honesty.

Comment

Found it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umLnOLEhwME

Here is the drawing:

http://www.autorestomod.com/diagrams.html
      '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
      My Mach's restoration progress
      My Sprint's restoration progress
      I wish Americans wouldn't take advice on complex social issues from people that make their living from the talents they learned in kindergarten; singing, dancing, coloring, playing pretend, tossing balls, telling jokes...
      Pay attention to the people who think and highlight honesty.

Comment

Thanks Steve, have a great Thanksgiving...
        1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Comment

Working...
        X